About Me

My photo
I'm a wife and mom who loves to craft, organize, garden, take pictures and find the beauty in every day life. I prefer morning over night, still believe good always triumphs over evil and that it is how we choose to view the world that determines the quality of our lives.

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Baby Norah Avery

Our family has a new family!!  My nephew, Michael and his beautiful fiance, Connie Beth are the proud parents of a beautiful, healthy, amazing little girl!!
Of course, I think Michael should still be this age...
(You know you're jealous of that hair of mine!)
I can't believe how wonderfully chubby Norah's cheeks are and how much she looks like her daddy!  Though she had to get that head-full of dark hair from her Mommy!
And, already, Miss Norah and I understand one another perfectly <3




No comments:

Post a Comment